- Glimpses of a reception on board INS TEG as part of celebrations to mark the Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav and 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between India and Kuwait (July 19)
- Glimpses of launch of embassy familiarization visit program for Indian students on July 19 at Embassy auditorium
- Indian Naval Ship (INS) TEG arrived at Shuwaikh Port, State of Kuwait today for Official Turn Around (July 18). It was welcomed by Senior Officers from Kuwaiti Naval Force, Port Authorities and Team India in Kuwait
- Glimpses of West Bengal Festival organized as part of State Facilitation series by Embassy of India, Kuwait on 23 June 2022. Event included mesmerizing cultural performances by Indian diaspora from West Bengal in Kuwait
- Glimpses of the 8th International Day of Yoga celebrations (June 21, 2022) at the Iconic Red sandstone building of the Embassy of India, Kuwait with participation of Yoga enthusiasts amongst Ambassadors & Foreign Diplomats, Indian Diaspora & Friends of India, with live on DD India and all platforms of the Embassy
- Glimpses of Symposium on the Science behind Blood donation by Indian Doctors Forum, organised by Embassy on June 14 as part of the World Blood Donor Day Celebrations to honour India's Blood Donor Heroes
- Glimpses of Grand Finale of ‘India Environment Week’ held at Embassy of India, Kuwait (June 9). Embassy organized a weeklong celebrations (Jun 5-9) to highlight India’s major Climate Action measures. Grand finale included a herbal plants exhibition and Indian classical dances
- Glimpses of the launch of 'India Environment Week' in Kuwait at India House (June 5)
- Glimpses of Cycle Rally organized by Team India in Kuwait with Indian community to celebrate World Bicycle Day (Jun 3).Rally started with floral tributes to Mahatma Gandhi
- Glimpses of inauguration of Indian Handloom Exhibition at Sadu House on May 29. The exhibition will continue till May 31 from 10 AM to 8 PM. All are invited to attend
- Glimpses of Indian Mango Festival organised by Indian Business Network (IBN) in association with APEDA at Embassy of India, Kuwait on May 12. Invitees had a taste of Alphonso from Maharashtra, Banganapalle from Andhra Pradesh and Kesar Mango from Gujarat
- Celebration of 'Tagore Jayanti- Birth Anniversary of Gurudev Ravindranath Tagore' at the embassy on 07 May 2022
- Glimpses of 'Easter Concert - Celebrating India's Unity in Diversity' organized at the Embassy of India on April 21. The Indian musical evening with Easter songs and Indian patriotic songs by Kuwait Chamber Chorale was attended by large number of Ambassadors resident in Kuwait, Kuwaiti friends and Indian community members.
- The Embassy, with Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture - MCCIA, Pune and APEDA, organised a Virtual Buyer Seller Meet on Indian Mangoes to help develop the market for Indian mangoes exported to Kuwait (April 19). Over 500 exporters and importers participated.
- Glimpses of Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated by the Embassy team, with Indian community in Kuwait (April 14). Floral tributes were followed by an exhibition and a film screening on Ambedkar's life and message.
- Indian Readers' Network (IRN) Kuwait organised a Book Reading Session at Embassy of India on April 14 featuring reading of excerpts from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar's works and speeches, highlighting his love for books and his timeless message. A quiz on Dr. B. R. Ambedkar's life and message was also conducted during the event and the winners were felicitated by Ambassador H. E. Shri Sibi George.
- Glimpses of Iftar hosted by Ambassador H.E. Shri Sibi George at the Embassy of India premises on April 12, 2022
- Glimpses of celebration of Foundation Day of Indian Council For Cultural Relations organized by the Embassy of India in Kuwait (April 09, 2022). An enthralling cultural performance by Indian artists in Kuwait.
- Glimpses of the spontaneous quiz on Science & Culture of India held during the celebration of Foundation Day of Indian Council For Cultural Relations on April 9, 2022.
- Glimpses of a curtain raiser for International Day of Yoga celebration to be held on 21 June 2022 was also held during the celebrations of Foundation Day of Indian Council For Cultural Relations on April 9, 2022.
- Indian students in Kuwait enthusiastically participated in the fifth edition of 'Pariksha Pe Charcha'- interaction of Hon'ble PM Narendra Modi with students, teachers and parents held on April 1. Glimpses of the event held at Embassy auditorium
- Incredible India pavillion at the Diplomatic Cultural Festival at Abraj Park, Adaliya on March 19, 2022 showcasing Indian dance, music, cuisine and post Covid-19 Tourism opportunities in India
- The Splendours of India Festival was part of the celebration of #IndiaKuwaitAt60 & #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav. The Cultural Festival involved live music and dance in an open theater during the whole day on March 12, 2022
- Glimpses of concluding day of 'Namaste Kuwait'- week long celebration of Indian art and cinema held on Feb 28 on the occasion of National Day of Kuwait and Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Zero Waste Campus: India in Kuwait (Embassy of India, Kuwait City) received a special group of guests today. A group of pre-schoolers visited the Embassy's #ZeroWasteCampus. They participated in a #composting project, explored the vegetable farm in the Embassy's premises & had a lot of fun!
- Glimpses of Yoga session and cultural performances held at Embassy of India Kuwait as part of weeklong 'Namaste Kuwait' cultural festival on the occasion of the National Day of Kuwait (Feb 23) and Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Embassy of India, Kuwait organized 'Uttar Pradesh State Facilitation Event and Inauguration of One District One Product Week' on February 21, 2022. An exhibition of Uttar Pradesh One District One Product was held, with a cultural element focused on UP folk and classical music
- Glimpses of 'Hands on Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Training' on February 21, 2022 organised by Embassy of India Kuwait Club in association with Indian Doctors Forum (IDF)
- On the occasion of the Arunachal Statehood Day on 20 February, the Embassy organised State Facilitation Event on Arunachal Pradesh, in collaboration with the State Government of Arunachal Pradesh
- Glimpses of 'Namaste Kuwait' a week-long cultural festival organized by Indian Cultural Network of the Embassy as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav and on the occasion of National Day of Kuwait. (Feb 20, 2022)
- The Embassy organised Briefing on Union Budget 2022-23 (08 February). Highlights of the Budget were presented, outlining the growth and investment friendly measures. A number of media persons attended the event, which was also broadcast on Facebook live
- Remembering Mahatma Gandhi' in Kuwait on his Punya Tithi (30 Jan). Floral tributes were paid to Gandhiji by Ambassador and Team India in Kuwait
- Glimpses of Flag Hoisting Ceremony held at Embassy of India in Kuwait(26 Jan) on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day of India.
Ambassador hoisted the Tricolor, paid floral tributes to Mahatma Gandhi and read out the Address to the Nation by Hon'ble Rashtrapatiji
- Glimpses of special event held at Embassy of India, Kuwait to mark the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose (Jan 23). Live telecast of unveiling of hologram statue of Netaji Bose at India Gate. Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George unveiled a portrait of Netaji at the Embassy auditorium
- Glimpses of symposium captioned 'Combating Covid 19 Variants' to generate awareness on combating Covid 19 organized by Embassy of India in Kuwait, in association with the Indian Doctors' Forum (IDF), Kuwait on January 22, 2022.
- National Youth Day Celebrations in Kuwait: Shri V Muraleedharan, Hon'ble MoS MEA, delivered a special address on 'Swami Vivekananda : Eternal Youth Icon' on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti (January 12) in an event organised by the Embassy. Indian youth & community in Kuwait participated virtually in large numbers
- Team India in Kuwait celebrated
Vishva Hindi Divas on Jan 10, 2022. Messages of Hon'ble Prime Minister and Hon'ble External Affairs Minister were read out and video message of Hon'ble MoS (ML) was screened
- Ambassador Shri Sibi George opened the Embassy of India, Kuwait-Outsourcing Center for CPV Services- BLS International at Sharq/ Kuwait City, Jleeb Al-Shuyouk (Abbasiya) and Fahaheel today (Jan 10). Starting on 11 January Consular, Passport and Visa services will operate from the new BLS Centers
- The Embassy of India, Kuwait team, led by the Ambassador, paid homage to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Maha Parinirvana Diwas. Ambassador paid tributes to the life and work of Dr Ambedkar, whose legacy continues to live on in a thousand ways in which Indian democracy and society progresses
- The Embassy team, led by Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George & Mrs. Joice Sibi was delighted to welcome the diplomatic community in Kuwait & Indian community in Kuwait for an Evening of Carols and Patriotic Music, in celebration of the festive time of Christmas & New Year (Dec 20, 2021)
- Indian community in Kuwait at a condolence meeting at the Embassy on Dec 12, 2021 to pay homage to Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat, Madam Madhulika Rawat and eleven officers of Indian Armed Forces, who died in a helicopter crash in India
- Indian Women's Network (IWN) held an Art Competition on the theme 'Indian Women & the 75 Years of Indian Independence'. The winners were felicitated by the Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George and Mrs. Joice Sibi on 26 November
- Indian community in Kuwait joined the Embassy Team to celebrate Constitution Day (Nov 26). Ambassador read out the Preamble & paid tributes to the makers of the Indian Constitution. An Exhibition on the 'Making of Indian Constitution' was inaugurated at the Embassy library
- Indian community in Kuwait came together at the Embassy to celebrate Diwali- the festival of lights on 02 November, 2021 . Lamps, lights, Rangoli, music, dance & a lot of good cheer to celebrate the triumph of light over darkness, after a difficult year
- The Embassy celebrated Ayurveda Day with enthusiastic participation from Ayurveda & Yoga Practitioners from the State of Kuwait, Vinyasa Yoga performance, displays of Ayurvedic products & publication of Special Edition of Ayush Bulletin of the Embassy's AYUSH Information Cell
- Indian tricolor on the iconic Kuwait towers to commemorate 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between India & Kuwait. Rekindling longstanding dynamic partnership
- Glimpses of Celebration of National Unity Day 2021 at the Embassy on Oct 31, 2021. Ambassador of India to Kuwait H.E. Shri Sibi George unveiled a portrait of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and administered the Unity pledge
- Glimpses of 'Open House' on the theme ' Schemes for NRIs abroad' held on 27 October 2021. Ambassador addressed the gathering which was also attended by Dr K Elongovan, Principal Secretary, Industries and NORKA, Government of Kerala
- Glimpses from the Launch of the India-Kuwait Year of Culture held at the National Library, Kuwait, 13 Oct. Ambassador and H.E. Mr. Kamel Abdul Jalil, SG, NCCAL, jointly launched the year long calendar of cultural activities to celebrate #India_Kuwait@60
- As India prepares to welcome tourists from abroad after the COVID-19 induced long gap; Ambassador held consultations with stakeholders in tourism sector, to promote tourism to India from Kuwait. Tourist Visas will be open for passengers travelling on Chartered Flights from 15th October and for all travellers from 15th November 2021
- Glimpses of Celebrations of Gandhi Jayanti by Team India in Kuwait, 02 Oct
- The finale of the Made in India Exhibition (14-15 Sept.) in Kuwait was marked by colourful performances of traditional as well as contemporary forms of dance and music held on the evening of 15 September.
- Parinay'- A celebration of the cultural heritage of Indian weddings, with a variety of bridal & wedding costumes from different regions of India was showcased by community members. Here they are walking the ramp, with pride and smiles in all the wedding finery.
- A Cultural Evening was organized on 14 Sept., as part of the Made in India Exhibition, with enthralling performances by Indian artists in Kuwait. The dignitaries present appreciated the variety of performances of classical & folk music and dances.
- The might of Indian automobile manufacturing was on display as part of Made in India Exhibition (14-15 Sept) at the Embassy. Tata trucks & buses, Mahindra Scorpio & pickup trucks, & Royal Enfield motorcycles- Made in India & loved by the world, including in Kuwait.
- Ambassador, joined by esteemed guests, cut a cake in celebration of India@75. An eclectic presentation of 75 different dishes from all regions, showcasing India's culinary heritage and diversity was the highlight of the evening.
- Made In India' Exhibition was held (14-15 Sept.) at the Embassy, with a spectacular variety of Indian products showcased. Ambassador inaugurated the Exhibition, joined by H.E.Mazin Al-Essa, UnderSecretary Amiri Diwan, Govt of State of Kuwait, & resident Ambassadors & dignitaries.
- Glimpses of Hindi Day Celebration 2021 organized by Indian Embassy Kuwait on September 14, 2021; in which the message of Hon' ble Foreign Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar was broadcasted. Embassy staff participated in Hindi poetry speeches etc
- Glimpses from the Press Briefing on India Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020 organized by the Embassy, 05 Sep. Ambassador highlighted the salient features of the majestic Pavilion, showcased India's March towards $5 tn economy & invited Kuwaiti businesses to visit the Pavilion
- Glimpses of visit of Hon'ble External Affairs Minister of India, Dr. S. Jaishankar to Kuwait from 09-11 June, 2021
- Glimpses of Celebrations of the 7th International Day of Yoga organized by the Embassy in association with Indian nationals and friends of India in Kuwait on 18th June, 2021
- Glimpses of "Celebration of ICCR Foundation Day and Launch of Little Guru App on Sanskrit Learning" organized by the Embassy of India in Kuwait- celebrated on 11 April 2021
of "Launch of Indian Sports Network" on the occasion of International Day of Sports for Development and Peace --- celebrated on 06th April 2021
- Glimpses of "Curtain Raiser for India@75" organized by the Embassy of India in Kuwait. Two-year long celebrations of 75th anniversary of Independence of India launched. Logo of the 60th Anniversary of India-Kuwait diplomatic relations released --- celebrated on 31st
- Glimpses of "Combating COVID-19: India-Kuwait Partnership" organized by the Embassy with Indian Doctors Forum in Kuwait (Feb 23). Inaugurated by Ambassador, it was addressed by Dr. Ahmad Al-Enezi, President KMA followed by a expert panel discussion.
- Glimpses of the "Seminar on Corporate Tax Laws in Kuwait" organized by the Embassy, 18 Feb. On the occasion, Ambassador launched the "Indian Financial Bulletin" - an Embassy initiative to disseminate relevant financial news from India for the business/investor community in Kuwait.
- Remembering Mahatma Gandhi' in Kuwait on his Punya Tithi (30 Jan)
- Glimpses of Flag Hoisting Ceremony held at Embassy of India in Kuwait(26 Jan) on the occasion of 72nd Republic Day of India
- Participation of Indian Embassy in an event titled “Kuwait Market” hosted by Al-Farwaniyah Governorate in Kuwait Zoo on 15th February, 2020
- Republic Day Reception hosted by the Embassy of India, Kuwait
- Republic Day Celebration at Indian Embassy
- भारतीय दूतावास में विश्व हिंदी दिवस का आयोजन( १० जनवरी, २०२०)
- Commemoration of 550th Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Devji
- Quiz Contest in Indian School to celebrate Rastriya Ekta Diwas
- Blood Donation camp to commemorate 550th Birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev jee
- 73rd Independence Day Celebration in Kuwait
- Indian embassy celebrated International Day of Yoga
- World Environment Day celebrated at Indian Embassy
- Republic Day Reception Hosted by Indian Embassy Kuwait
- Republic Day Celebrations at Indian Embassy
- EAM's Official Visit to Kuwait
- Independence Day Celebration 2018
- Indian Embassy celebrated International Yoga day 2018
- Republic Day Celebrated at Indian Embassy
- Visit of Shri M.J. Akbar, Minister of State for External Affairs
- Indian Embassy celebrated 71st Independence Day of India in Kuwait
- Embassy of India celebrated International Women's Day
- Indian Embassy celebrated 68th Republic Day of India
70th Independence Day Celebrations - Indian Embassy Kuwait
69th Independence Day Celebrations - Indian Embassy Kuwait
Republic Day 2015 Celebration At Indian Embassy, Kuwait
Independence Day 2014 Celebration At Indian Embassy Kuwait
Beating Retreat - 29th January 2014
08 Nov 2013 - Kuwait's PM meets Indian counterpart in New Delhi to foster bond of friendship
Republic Day 2013 Celebrations at Embassy of India, Kuwait
Republic Day Celebration at Indian Embassy Kuwait 2012