A transit visa is granted for the sole purpose of enabling the holder to travel through India to reach his/her ultimate destination. Change of purpose is not allowed. The visa will ordinarily be valid for a single/double journey and for entry within 15 days of date of issue. The transit visa is valid for direct transit only for a maximum period of 3 days.
1. Original Passport with copy of passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of issuance of visa )
2. Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
3. Visa Application Form, duly completed
4. Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID card.
5. Photocopy of the confirmed onward journey ticket.
Fee: KD 7.000
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in