Requirements for Attestation of Degree Certificate
- Original Degree Certificate should be attested from Ministry of Human Resource Development of the concerned State Government and thereafter from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi or any of its Branch Secretariats in India.
- The Contact details of the Regional Authentication Centre(RAC) can be seen from the link: http://www.mea.gov.in/mystart.php?id=8801
- Passport and Civil ID copy of the applicant.
- Original Degree Certificate and its photocopy.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.