Requirements for Attestation of Translation
- Original document along with its English translation from certified translators in Kuwait, in two copies.
- Passport copy of the applicant (front page, back page and residence page).
- Copy of Civil ID of the Applicant.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
- For attestation of translation of document originated in Kuwait, it should first be attested from the Kuwait Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Kuwait. Based on that the Embassy will attest the translated document.